Nitrile Exam Gloves - Chemotherapy Rated (Sold by the Case)
1 Case = 100 gloves/box = 10 boxes/case = 1,000 gloves/case.
* For orders between 100-999 Cases, contact us for pricing.
* For orders over 1,000 Cases, contact us for pricing.
* To purchase by the Box or by Subscription, click here.
Glove Count Breakdown:
1 Case = 1,000 Gloves
1 Box = 100 Gloves
Disposable nitrile exam gloves are suitable for a variety of applications, including crime scene investigations, equipment maintenance, inmate care, medical triage, and first aid. Carefully manufactured from uniquely compounded formulations to offer exceptional protection and performance, our chemo rated nitrile exam-grade gloves provide superior material softness for outstanding reliability and comfort.
Our extensive top-quality selection includes nitrile chemical-resistant gloves, and chemo-rated nitrile exam gloves that provide excellent barrier protection from bloodborne pathogens as well as exceptional resistance to chemotherapy drugs and other chemicals.
- All chemotherapy-rated nitrile exam gloves meet and exceed ASTM D6978 Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs with FDA 510(k) Approved for Medical Use
- Average Thickness: 2 mils - 4 mils
- Exam Grade Gloves
- 100/200/250/300 Gloves Per Box
- Gloves shipped may contain the following colors: blue, white, lavender, green, black and/or purple
- Easy Dispense Box
- Excellent tactile sensitivity
- Textured for confident gripping
- Crafted from durable synthetic polymer
- Nitrile design is more resistant to oils, chemicals and acids
- Flexible, comfortable, easy on and off design
- Powder-free and completely latex-free but chlorinated
- Superior strength for long lasting wear
- Resistant to punctures, tears, rips, citrus oils, fatty meats and mild irritants
- CE Approved. Our nitrile gloves have been manufactured to EEA standards
- Material: Synthetic Nitrile Polymer
- Type: Non-Sterile Powder-Free
- Ambidextrous: Fingertip Textured; Beaded Cuff
- Quality Standards: Conforms to ASTM D6319
- Manufactured under ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 13485:2003. ISO 22000:2005 Quality Management System. Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene)
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, and X Large
- Storage: Store in a dry and cool place, the temperature not higher than 100°F
- Shelf-life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing